Monday 7 November 2016

Onstage Live 2016  Card Swap



Welcome the Blog of Wendy  Boag.

I attended the onstage live in Brisbane of this year. It was great to catch up with everyone again and meet new people. I love going and hearing of the accomplishments and getting to preview the new stuff that is coming out.

 My blog today is of the card front I decided to do using the Baby Bear stamp set. I did this one as I love how the bear looks at the end. You need to do this stamp in layers to get the best outcome. You can line it up freestyle or if you prefer you can use the Misti so you can the bear in the right place all the time.

You may wish to get your wish list ready if you would like to purchase any of these  products. I hope you get some inspiration from my design.

Happy Crafting.

Card Front





Paper


Very Vanilla

Inks


Melon Mambo
Flirty Flamingo
Pink Pirouette
Marina Mist
Pacific Point
Night of Navy
Elegant Eggplant

Stamp Sets


Baby Bear
Bloomin' Love

Other


Stampin' Trimmer
Block E
Block D


No comments:

Post a Comment