Wednesday 30 December 2015

Christmas Table Toppers


Christmas Table Toppers/Name Tags


Welcome to my blog. I decided to make these for my Christmas Dinner with our family and a couple of friends. I have enjoyed making these. I put a Ferraro Rocher, and a coupole of Favourites chocolates in them. My guests thoroughly enjoyed them. Was the best Christmas dinner ever.

Curvy Gift Boxes



Name Tags Close Up



Female Name Tags



Male Name Tags








Bundles

Pictogram Punches Bundle

Paper

Brights 12 x12
Regals 12 x 12
2014-2016 12x12

DSP

Botanical Gardens (can buy on January 5th 2016)

Framelits/Thinlits

Botanical Garden
Curvy Keepsake Box

Inks

Real Red
Pacific Point

Markers

Regals

Punches

Heart Border Punch

Other

Big Shot
Dimensionals
Magnetic Plate
Basic Rhinestones
Snowflake Elements
Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Snail Adhesive


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment