Thursday 1 October 2015

Flower/Butterfly Exploding Box

Flower/Butterfly Exploding Box 


Welcome to the blog of Wendy Boag. This is the very first butterfly exploding box I have done. I enjoyed every aspect of doing this box. It is not the normal one I do with the flowers. I hope I have been able to give you all some inspiration.
Happy Crafting.

Exploding Box Closed



Exploding Box Open with Lid




Exploding Box Close Up



Exploding Box Lid







Paper

Very Vanilla
Brishts:- Real Red

Designer Paper

Timeless Elegance

Other Paper

Gold Foil Sheets

Stamps

Awesomely Artistic
For the New Two
Papillon Potpourri

Bundles

Petite Peals
Flower Shop

Inks

Calypso Coral
Island Indigo
Perfect Plum
Crushed Curry
Bermuda Bay
Marina Mist
Pacific Point
Rich Razzleberry
Tangerine Tango
Daffodil Delight
Pumpkin Pie

Markers

Real Red
Bermuda Bay
Garden Green
Basic Gray
Real Red

Punches

Bitty Butterfly
Elegant Butterfly

Other

Stampin' Trimmer
Snail Adhesive
Fine Tip Glue Pen
Clear Block C
Clear Block I
Clear Block D
Dimensionals
Tear Tape



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment