Thursday 10 September 2015

My Daughters Birthday Card

21st Birthday Card


You are visiting the blog of Wendy Boag. I decided to make my daughter a 21st birthday with a twist. I have put a piece of paper behind her photo with what I wanted to say to her for her birthday. When I went to find the photo it was on the last disc I had. I found with doing cards for my family I put alot of undue pressure on myself to get it totally perfect. I loved doing this card and was really happy with the final product. I hope I have given you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting.

Front of Card


Middle of Card 1



Middle of Card 2 



Paper

Brights;- Bermuda Bay
Whisper White A4

Designer Paper

Brights
Timeless Elegance

Stamp Sets

Papillon Potpourri
Birthday Yay
Birthday Blossom
Back to Basic Alphabet

Punches

Bitty Butterfly
Elegant Butterfly

Inks

Crushed Curry
Wild Wasabi
Rich Razzleberry
Calypso Coral
Tangerine Tango
Rose Red
Perfect Plum
Marina Mist
Daffodil Delight

Markers

Subtles:-Wisteria Wonder
Subtles:- Perfect Plum
Subtles:-Marina Mist
Subtles:- Pool Party
Subtles:- Wild Wasabi
Regals:- Crushed Curry

Others

Stampin' Trimmer
Snail Adhesive



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment