Tuesday 22 September 2015

Christmas Card 4

Christmas Card 4


You are visiting the blog of Wendy Boag. I did this card front for the Crazy Crafters Card Swap. I loved doing this card as it was the first time I have played with the christmas stamps. I normally don't like doing so many of the same card at one time. This time the cards decided to play ball and I didn't make any mistakes so I didn't have to re do any of them. Hope I have been able to give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting

Card Front



Paper

Cherry Cobbler
Whisper White A4

Stamp Sets

Versatile Christmas
Festive Fireplace

Ink

Early Espresso
Pacific Point
Rich Razzleberry
Real Red
Tempting Turquoise

Markers

Neutrals:- Soft Suede
Neutrals:- Chocolate Chip
Neutrals:- Basic Gray
Neutrals:- Crumb Cake
Brights:- Real Red
Regals:- Calypso Coral

Other

Big Shot
Dimensionals
Magnetic Plate
Rhinestones Basic
Iced Rhinestones


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment