Sunday 6 September 2015

Butterfly Exploding Box


Butterfly Exploding Box


You are visiting the blog of Wendy Boag. I decided to try something different with my exploding boxes. I hope you enjoy seeing my new creatation and I hope you get some inspiration. I enjoyed making the butterflies, and putting this box together. 
Happy Crafting.

Box Closed


Box and Lid


Close Up of Middle


Middle Close Up







Paper

 Brights:-Pacific Point
Very Vanilla

Designer Paper

Brights 
English Garden

Stamps

Awesomely Artistic
Papillon Potpourri
Sassy Salutations

Thinlits

Bold Butterfly
Butterflies

Markers

Rich Razzleberry
Melon Mambo

Inks

Calypso Coral
Island Indigo
Crushed Curry
Rich Razzleberry
Tempting Turquoise
Tangerine Tango
Bermuda Bay
Marina Mist
Melon Mambo

Other

Tear and Tape
Snail Adhesive
Dimensionals
Fine Tip Glue Pen
Stampin Trimmer
Clear Block D
Clear Block H
Clear Block C


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: