Sunday 13 September 2015

Birthday Card

Birthday Card


You are visiting the blog of Wendy Boag. I made this card for my granddaughter who turned 1 earlier this month. At first I didn't know what stamp set to use for her card because of her age. But then I decided I would use this one. I showed this card to 2 different people and I got a couple of orders. One of them was 20 cards. Hope I have given you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting

Front of Card


Paper

Brights:- Melon Mambo
Whisper White A4

Designer Paper

Cherry on Top

Stamps

Build a Birthday
Sprinkles of Life
B.Y.O.P
Age Awareness

Inks

Perfect Plum
Blackberry Bliss
Melon Mambo
Rose Red
Bermuda Bay
Pacific Point
Calypso Coral
Real Red

Other

Stampin' Trimmer
Clear Block C
Clear Block H
Clear Block D



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment